At VCF we would love to support you in the ministry that God has laid on your heart. For many, especially those on maternity leave who are taking time to spend with family this may be a time of great enjoyment. For others it may be a time of feeling isolated from the veterinary profession or communities and support systems that would have been in place in practice.
Here are some of the ways we try to support you in this:
- Here are some of the ways we try to support you in this:
- Providing a Mentoring scheme - either as a recipient, or to provide mentoring for many folk out there who really appreciate such support
- Contact with Christian vets, vet nurses etc in similar situations who you may wish to share with and encourage, or be encouraged by though our Regional Fellowship Meetings.
- Contact with others through various CPD meetings.
- Conferences for fellowship, CPD and encouragement and support.
- The bimonthly VCF News