Date : 23rd Feb – 25th Feb
Location: The Retreat Centre, St.Cuthbert’s, The Old Convent, Wigton, Cumbria CA7 9HU,
The retreat centre is located within walking distance from Wigton Train station and a short drive from Mike and Marcia Christian’s house (Woodside Farmhouse).
Speaker: This year we are welcoming back Tim Proudlove, a long term member of VCF who is now Pastor for a Church on Orkney.
Topic: “Daniel: Practical tips for dealing with lions”
We will be running a family/crèche programme.
- Arrival from 6pm onwards (Please note there is no evening meal provided)
- 8.30pm: Tea & coffee
- 9.00pm: Introductions and Session 1
- 8.30am: Breakfast.
- 9.30am: Session starts
- More details to follow on what is on
- Depart 3.30pm
At the Retreat Centre
- Accommodation is available for 20-30 people on a first come first served basis
- It is a mix of family rooms, twin rooms and youth rooms (4 bunk beds)
- £35 per person for the weekend.
- There is limited floor space. You will need to bring a sleeping bag, pillow, towel etc.
- Camping space is available
Local B&B and holiday cottages
- There are a number located nearby
- You will need to arrange and pay for these yourself independently of VCF
The Conference will qualify for 8 hours CPD.