Continuing Professional Development
From time to time the VCF organises CPD events or gets involved in related projects.
The VCF will be running some CPD on Conflict Counselling and Christ. A biblical approach to relational conflict at home and in the workplace
The speaker are
- Brian Aldridge, Clinical Professor, University of Illinois College of Veterinary Medicine
- Peter Southerden, European and RCVS Recognised Specialist in Veterinary Dentistry, Eastcott Referrals
- George Moore, Professor of Epidemiology, Purdue University College of Veterinary Medicine
Topics to be explored will include:
- Why do conflicts arise in relationships?
- What role do emotions play in conflict?
- How can we be biblical peacemakers at home and in the workplace?
It will be run across two venues
One in Swindon on Tuesday 6th November
in Edinburgh on Thursday 8th November
Time: Registration from 9:15 Course starting at 10:00 finishing at 5:00 pm
Venue: More details to be confirmed nearer the time for both locations
Cost: £60 - Refreshments and buffet lunch included
Although this event is being organised by VCF the subject matter will be suitable for anyone having to manage conflict, not just those in the veterinary fields. So, invite your friends and colleagues from other workplaces – everyone will be welcome.
To book for the Swindon event on the 6th November
To book for the Edinburgh event on the 8th November