The VCF will be running some CPD on Conflict Counselling and Christ a biblical approach to relational conflict at home and in the workplace
The speaker are
- Brian Aldridge, Clinical Professor, University of Illinois College of Veterinary Medicine
- Peter Southerden, European and RCVS Recognised Specialist in Veterinary Dentistry, Eastcott Referrals
- George Moore, Professor of Epidemiology, Purdue University College of Veterinary Medicine
Topics to be explored will include:
- Why do conflicts arise in relationships?
- What role do emotions play in conflict?
- How can we be biblical peacemakers at home and in the workplace?
It will be run across two venues
One in Swindon on Tuesday 6th November
in Edinburgh on Thursday 8th November
Time: Registration from 9:15 Course starting at 10:00 finishing at 5:00 pm
Swindon – Swindon Training Rooms, 5 Wood Street, Swindon SN1 4AN The venue is a 15-minute walk from Swindon Rail Station. The nearest carpark, ‘The Planks’, 2 The Weavers, SN3 1SE, is a 5-minute walk.
Edinburgh – Central Hall, 2 West Tollcross, Edinburgh EH3 9BP, The venue is a 20-minute walk from Haymarket Rail Station which is also accessed by the tram from Edinburgh Airport and Park and Ride buses from Ingliston and Hermiston. The nearest car park, Princes Exchange, 9/2 Riego Street, EH3 9BL, is a 3-minute walk.
Cost: £60 - Refreshments and buffet lunch included
Where else could you get to listen and interact with three such renowned speakers?
Although this event is being organised by VCF the subject matter will be suitable for anyone having to manage conflict, not just those in the veterinary fields. So, invite your friends and colleagues from other workplaces – everyone will be welcome.
To book for the Swindon event on the 6th November
To book for the Edinburgh event on the 8th November