Date : 1-3 November 2019
Location: - Cairngorms Christian Centre, The Brae, Kincraig, Inverness-shire, PH21 1QD www.cairngormschristiancentre.co.uk
The retreat centre is located in Kincraig, close to both Aviemore and Kingussie, both of which have railway stations. Kincraig also has bus services (search in the journey planner on Scottish Citylink buses)
Speaker: Rev. Willie Black
We are hoping for the weekend to be family friendly, with talks engaging for teenagers and older children, as well as adults. The plan is to have activities for younger children to do at the back during the main talks (i.e. no separate crèche or Sunday school – some quiet(ish) noise is more than welcome)!
- £45 for the weekend for adults
- £35 for the weekend for students
- £35 for the weekend for age 4-16 yr olds
- £5 for the weekend for 0-4 yr olds
- Day Visitors £10 per day
- All costs include: breakfast, lunch and dinner on Saturday And breakfast and lunch on Sunday
Early Provisional Programme:
- Arrival from 6pm onwards (Please note there is no evening meal provided)
- 7:30pm: Tea & coffee
- 8.00pm: Introductions and Session 1
- 8.30am: Breakfast.
- 9.30am: Session starts
- More details to follow on what is on
- 8:30 am: Prayer
- 9:00 am: Breakfast
- 10:00am: Session starts
- 12:30 am: Lunch, aim to finish about 1:30/2:00 pm.
At the Centre
- Accommodation is available for 40 people on a first come first served basis
- It is small shared bunkbed dorms.
Other Local Accommodation - You will need to arrange and pay for these yourself independently of VCF
- There are a number located nearby, especially in Aviemore